Gibson Hall and courtyard garden
13 Bishopsgate, London
Bank - 5 mins walk
Liverpool Street Underground - 5 mins walk
London Fenchurch Street - 8 mins walk
Gibson Hall is a unique garden party venue boasting a secluded courtyard space, which is a true gem in the centre of the capital. Our venue team provides a complete venue hire service, from theming your outdoor event to providing bespoke summer party catering, including BBQs and cocktail receptions.
Designed by renowned Victorian architect John Gibson and built in 1865, you will see exactly why we were given a grade I listing. The Main Hall will give your guests an opportunity to marvel at the stunning marble columns, beautiful chandeliers and our ceilings which really are a work of art. Perfect for all kinds of events from weddings, Christmas parties and all celebrations to conferences, annual general meetings and awards dinners.
The Garden Room is a modern addition to the venue, built around the late 1940’s to early 1950’s in an art deco style. The Garden Room is adjoining our Garden and is flooded with natural daylight for day time and summer events. Perfect for pre-dinner drinks receptions, morning teas and coffee breaks and lunch time buffets.
- Exclusive access to Gibson Hall including courtyard garden (midday to midnight)
- One hour sparkling wine reception
- Delicious three course wedding breakfast with coffee and petit fours
- Half a bottle of cellar selection wine per guest
- A glass of bubbly for the toast
- Coloured uplighters in the hall to create your own colour scheme
- Cake stand and knife
- From 100 to 300 guests From £115.50 + VAT per person